What Information Do We Collect and How Is This Information Used?
- We may receive and store information that you voluntarily submit through the Website for the purpose of subscribing to the Website to receive newsletters, for the purpose of leaving comments on blog posts, or administering sweepstakes, contests or promotions. Examples of information collected for this purpose are your name, email address and website URL. This information is only captured when you voluntarily enter or opt-in and enter this information for collection.
- We may receive and store certain types of usage-related information when you interact with the Website, including but not limited to, your computer’s IP address and browser information. The information we collect is used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor.
- The Website uses Google Analytics to track statistics regarding our audience and Website traffic. No personally identifiable information is transferred from the Website to Google Analytics. For more information on Google’s Analytics privacy policies, please visit this site.
- This Website engages in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the FTC’s requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
- SheChoseHealth is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
Third-Party Use of Personal Information
Your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications.
Information that does not identify you personally may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Will We Share the Personal Information It Collects?
We will not sell, distribute, or reveal users’ email addresses or other personal information without their consent. This does not include third-party partners, such as those listed above.
Modification or Deletion of Personal Information
You can decline to submit personal information at any time. If you decline, we may not be able to continue to provide service to you. You may request deletion of your personal information by sending an email to email@example.com, but in some cases, we may be required to keep your information by law. In such a case, it would no longer be active and would be kept separately in an archive.
I highly encourage readers to engage with the She Chose Health Community through comments on the site, and I welcome constructive feedback. As busy women, we don’t have time to waste on petty arguments and mean girl behavior, so let’s keep our comments positive, respectful and encouraging. There will be times when we need to respectfully agree to disagree, and that’s okay. I love how Colossians 4:6 (NIV) says it: “Let your conversation always be full of grace, seasoned with salt…” As long as we sprinkle our comments liberally with grace as necessary, we can maintain a strong, healthy online community!
- This blog is a potential source of income for me and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- I will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that I personally believe in and that will be a benefit to my readers. I won’t compromise my integrity just to make a few bucks.
- Although advertising partners may occasionally provide products or services for review at no cost to me, that doesn’t guarantee a positive review. I’ll always share my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences in such reviews.
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of this blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.